In order to attach images to products, you must first enable the setting.
- Navigate to Admin > Inventory - Preferences.
- Check the Enable Photos on Products box.
- Click Save.
You can then add photos to products as follows.
- Navigate to the Products & Services tab.
- Edit an existing product or add a new one.
- Scroll down to the PRODUCT PHOTOS section.
- Click Upload Photos.
- Drag and drop one or more image files into the dotted line box, or click inside the dotted line box and select the desired files.
- Click Upload.
- Click OK on the notification dialog. The page will refresh shortly thereafter and you should see the image(s) you uploaded.
Note: Images must have either a .jpg or .png file extension. It will not work with a .jpeg extension, but just change the extension to .jpg and you can then upload it.