We have integrated with the coolest time tracking app out there!
Check out toggl, they have a free price tier that works great.
- Head to Toggl and copy your API Token:
- In Syncro, go to 'App Center > Toggl' and put that API Token in the settings
- Make sure that you have the 'Ticket Time Tracking Module' enabled in 'Admin > Ticket Preferences'
That's all for configuration!
Using the Integration
Now, when a Ticket is created it will create a project in Toggl.
You can start/stop your timer from a Toggl app installed on your mobile device, or from https://www.toggl.com/app/timer :
When a Ticket is resolved it will archive the project, and you can visit the ticket to import the time. The time pops into the log like the time you track here in the app.
- Please note that to be able to adjust the labor rate you will need items in your inventory that have "Labor" or "Labour" as their category. You can add the Labor (or Labour) category in Admin > Inventory Preferences.
- This integration only supports one Toggl account per Syncro account. Syncro users each having their own Toggl integrations isn't supported.