The Microsoft Teams integration allows you to configure an incoming webhook and copy that URL into Syncro notification rules.
How to set up:
1. Head to the App Center and select on the App Card for Microsoft Teams
2. Select the option to "Enable Microsoft Teams Integration" to configure Webhooks in the Notification Center:
3. Now you will see a column in the Notification Center where you can set up webhooks that will post to MS Teams.
4. Now you can head to MS Teams to create a webhook to post to a channel. Select the 'More Options > Connectors' button for that channel then select "Configure":
Give the webhook a name and select 'Create':
5. You can now take the generated webhook and copy it to your clipboard and paste it into the Syncro Notification Center:
6. Now you can choose any of the events you want to be notified for:
Once the selections have been made select "Update Notification Rule" to save.
7. Now when the event is triggered, the notification will show up in Microsoft Teams: