Here is information on migrating. Be aware: No taksies backsies!
Read the entire article thoroughly to make sure you understand what happens during a migration, and what will require touches and authorizations after migration.
You can request the transfer of your RepairShopr account here:
- Migrations are ONE WAY. Once an account has been migrated to Syncro, we cannot reverse that and make it a RepairShopr account again.
- Requests need to come from the owner of the account.
- This is a one-way trip, so make sure you have made your decision (remember Syncro has a trial and we recommend basking in the awesomeness).
- Once the migration is complete your RepairShopr account will no longer be accessible.
- We are continuing to develop features, but can’t guarantee all future RepairShopr features will be present in Syncro.
These things can't be brought over to your new account:
- Existing RMM integrations with MaxFocus, NinjaRMM, or Watchman
- Custom Domains
- Square Integration
- ScreenConnect and TeamViewer - We do offer native Splashtop Integration
These things will need to be reconfigured after you have migrated if you are using them:
- Quickbooks Online - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
- QuickBooks Desktop - The web connector file from RepairShopr will need to replaced with the Syncro one after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact after initial sync.
- Xero - Just needs re-authorization after the migration. Settings and previously synced data will remain intact afterward.
Other things to know:
- Any API usage will need to be updated to use your new account URL.
- If you use a custom inbound email to receive tickets and leads you'll need to adjust how that is forwarded to point to a new address, using '@syncroemail.com'.
- A Kabuto integration can be migrated. Support will discuss what that will look like during the migration conversation.
- The Customer Portal links will be updated too. Old email links will generally still work for your customers, they will be redirected to the new site.
- Some integrations in the app center are not currently available, please contact support for specific questions.
This is one-way
The move from Repairshopr to Syncro cannot be undone. Be sure to read the above conditions thoroughly and reach out to support if you have any questions.