Syncro offers multiple reports for every module. In 2020 we included an Executive Summary to ease in reporting KPIs/OKRs. The Executive Summary Report Builder allows you to build and create reports with customized elements that can be saved as a template and sent to your customers.
- Syncro offers reporting on almost all modules.
- From the Reports module, go to the Executive Summary Report Builder:
- From this page, you can choose to run the default report or 'Open Report Templates' to create and view new templates:
You can also mark any report as a favorite, or view it in PDF.
Creating a New Report Template
- From the New Report Template page, you can name the report and begin adding Report Elements.
- There are four different report element sections that can be added: Visual Summary, Text Summary, Static Content, and Page Break. Each section contains its own unique modules that can be added to the report.
- To add a new element, select '+ Insert Report Element' from the top and select which element you would like to add from the dropdown:
- The Visual Summary module allows you to visually see graphs and charts of the report information. You can add blocks to show:
- Alerts Detected
- Alerts Resolved
- Antivirus Coverage
- Antivirus Threats Detected
- Asset Health Summary
- Custom Field Counter
- Device Breakdown
- Operating System Breakdown
- Tickets by Type
- Tickets Opened/Resolved
- Unsupported Operating Systems
- Windows Update Coverage
- Windows Update Statistics
- Each block allows you to customize the way that the information is presented with options for the breakdown, period, etc:
- Each section allows for 3 blocks shown across and you can add as many blocks to that section as you would like:
These reports can be sent automatically to Users and/or Customers.
- From the Reports module, select "Scheduled Reports"
To create a New Scheduled Report:
- Create a New Report Schedule:
- Give the Scheduled Report a name
- Select the Report the date range
- Add the Frequency and the Next Run date
- Optional "Email Body": If the report is being emailed, add text that will go in the body of the email
- Customer Selection:
- Any customers selected here will get the report narrowed to their Customer data.
- Internal Recipients:
- Anyone added here will get an email of the selected report.
- "Internal Use Only" will only send the selected report to Users. The report will be narrowed to just the selected Customers.
Notes and Troubleshooting:
- Using this slug will get all import results: /reports/import_results
- If we don't offer a report a User needs, let the User know and make a feature request.
- If we don't offer a report, sometimes it can be achieved by using the API: https://api-docs.syncromsp.com/
- For additional reporting, Users can add Domo. This requires the Advanced Subscription of Syncro.
- If a User says the report does include all needed data, check the report parameters to ensure they are including all the desired parameters.