What it does:
1. When you add appointments in our app, they show up in your Google calendar.
2. When you update/delete our app's appointments, we sync the change to your Google calendar.
3. When you add appointments in Google, they show up in our app
4. When you delete an appointment in Google, we will delete our app's copy.
As you can see from numbers 1 and 3, this is a two-way sync. The Google Calendar sync occurs almost instantly.
Head to the user menu (your email in the upper right) and click "Calendars." From here just follow the instructions!
Here's a breakdown of the calendar integration settings available for you to configure after logging into your Google account:
Are you syncing everything successfully in our software, but appointments still aren't showing up on your Google Calendar? It could be because your Google settings aren't setup to automatically accept the appointments that come over. To troubleshoot this:
1. Go to your Gmail account, and login with the correct account (Google account associated with https://*****.syncro.com/google_calendars).
2. Make sure you are on the calendar, and not email. If you aren't, click the Google Apps Icon in the upper right-hand part of the screen, and click Calendar.
3. In the top right-hand part of the screen, look for the Cog wheel. Click the drop down arrow attached to it, and click settings.
4. On the General tab, scroll to the bottom, and make sure to click Yes in the "Automatically add invitations to my calendar" option. According to Google:
"If you select No, you won't see an event on your calendar unless you've responded "yes" to it. If you've shared your calendar with others, they'll still be able to see all the events even if you haven't responded yet."
This is a very likely scenario for why your integration might not be working. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org