We built the most secure and solid integration possible using the brand new OAuth based integration system Microsoft has recently released. Some other sites on the internet require you to store your Active Directory credentials, and their software logs in as you on your behalf. We store a token that is only allowed access to the calendar, not the entire active directory domain that you might be an admin of.
What it does:
1. When you add appointments in our app, they show up in your Office 365 calendar.
2. When you update/delete our app's appointments, we sync the change to Office 365 calendar.
3. When you add appointments in Office365, they show up in our app.
4. When you delete an appointment in Office365, we will delete our app's copy.
What it doesn't do:
- Sync existing appointments in Office 365.
- Sync recurring appointments.
As you can see from numbers 1 and 3, this is a two-way sync. For Office365, there is a very small delay on the sync right now (up to an hour), and that will move to real time very soon.
Head to the user menu (your email in the upper right) and click "Calendars." From here just follow the instructions!
Then, proceed to login to your Office 365 account: