Scheduled Reports are a great way of getting a report of what happened inside your account automatically generated and shown to you so that you can keep up to date on everything that's happening. It's also a good way to monitor the status of your shop and catch things that happen before they are a problem.
You can also add Report Favorites with different filters for dates and customers to easily run reports.
Table of Contents:
You can set up a new Scheduled Report by navigating to: Admin > Reports > Scheduled Reports:
Which takes you to this page:
Once there you'll see a list of all of your reports that are scheduled to run. You can also click on the "New" button to create a new schedule:
Name: Enter the display name of the Scheduled Report
Report: Select which report to be generated
Report Date Range: Select the range of the time the report pulls data for.
Frequency: Controls the schedule for when the report is generated
Run Next At: Select the date for the schedule to begin
Email Body: This will be the body of the email that is sent when the Scheduled Report runs
Things to note:
- The only reports that currently support scheduling are the ones in the "Report" drop-down menu
(NOTE: There are 6 reports that require you to select a customer before scheduling. You need to go to the specific report and select the customer there. They are: Vulnerable Patches, Executive Summary, Customer Detail, Vulnerable Systems, Referral Report, Installed Applications)
- You can also access the Scheduled Reports by navigating directly to a report that supports it and clicking the "Schedule" button at the top
Search for Customers in the field to add them to the receipients list for their business. The second section under that allows you to add Customers via Customer Saved Searches as well.
Note: The list will de-dupe so folks will only get the report email once each time the job runs.
Add any internal team members you would like to also receive the Scheduled Reports.
Note: Only Customers/Contacts that have the Receive Report Emails option checked in their Settings will be getting the emails.
- Favorites cannot be added to every report on the reporting page. See below for a full list of reports that cannot be favorited.
- Favorites can also be accessed by selecting the 'Favorites' button at the top right of the reports page. This will show you a full list of all your favorite reports.
- Not all time filters/periods can be saved currently. Saved reports is a work in progress as we plan to continue to iterate on the number of reports included as well as what filters can be used.
Warranties by Expiration Date
Inbound Emails Summary
Reports that can be saved but not after filtering: