This article covers what equipment, hardware, printers, and labels are supported in the software.
- Wasp 5E
- Any cash drawer that has an auto-trigger that hooks into the receipt printer.
The TM-T88III and IV do not have all the settings needed to work with Cloud Print currently and so are not supported. Some users have had success with Citizen receipt printers, but setup may take longer.
- DYMO LabelWriter 450 NOT the Turbo editions (they don't handle barcodes well)
- Zebra LP2844 Thermal Label Printer
the majority of labels in the system are sized for 1.125" x 3.5"
- Zebra/Dymo - 4 Rolls of 1.125x3.5 Dymo-Compatible Address Shipping Labels 30252 (for Customer and Asset labels)
there are also specialized square labels used for printing special, square inventory stickers
- Zebra - Zebra Compatible Direct Thermal Labels 1.25x1 4OD compatible
- USB Automatic Barcode Scanner Scanning Barcode Bar-code Reader with Hands Free Adjustable Stand (Black)
- Any barcode scanner that sends the results as a regular text input device
We have integrated with the Topaz products. You can use any Topaz Signature pad as long as these requirements are met:
- USB Physical interface
- Supports SigWeb Plugin (NPAPI is no longer supported)
- Signature Pads are only supported by windows, for more information follow the link below:
Topaz Signature Pads
Credit Card Readers
For Vantiv (Mercury) users:
USB Card Reader for Desktop/Laptop
Magtek Dynamag Card Reader
Must contact Vantiv to order: 800-846-4472
iOS Mobile Card Reader (works with the iOS app)
ID Tech Shuttle Mobile Card Reader
Order here & specify "Vantiv/Mercury" as the key.
Alternatively contact the below link if the vendor in the above link is out of stock:
EMV / Chip and Pin / Apple Pay / NFC Terminal
Dejavoo Z11 (wired)
Dejavoo Z9 WIFI (wireless)
See our Vantiv page for more details
Contact Vantiv to order: 800.846.4472
If you are on a Mac, we've found that the MagTeks will occasionally require a one-time PC connection in order to switch the device into Keyboard Emulation mode. If you aren't able to successfully swipe a card number into Text Edit you will likely need to contact your supplier for steps on updating it to Keyboard Emulation mode.
POS Monitor Rotating Stand
- Ticket Status Traffic Light: https://www.instructables.com/id/Arduino-powered-mini-traffic-signal-monitor-your/